Foundation Photography Course (Intermediate Level)
Foundation photography course is the intermediate level photography course designed for those who are willing to excel their skills of photography from either commercial or hobby or as an art point of view.
This course will enable you to understand the technical aspects of photography as well as it involves much deeper understanding to develop your creative vision.
This course is divided in two parts “Part-1” cover the aspects of photography and “Part-2” include post processing sessions or image editing sessions where you will be given insights to develop the basic understanding of editing tools like Adobe Photoshop or Lightroom and the editing workflow is established.
By the end of this foundation photography course, your confidence as a photographer will improve to great extent.
What type of Photography you will be able to do after completion of this course?
If you practise/study thoroughly, students can raise their level by one step and pursue photography in the form or art and can excel in landscape photography, wildlife photography, etc as well as can start freelance photography projects slowly where you can cover small event, wedding photography
You’ll have a deeper understanding of your camera and gear so you can use them to their fullest potential to take unforgettable photos and start a profitable photography career freelance photography business.
Part 1 – Photography Skills
Duration: 13 Weekend Session (2 Hours/Sessions)
- Understanding concept of Light & its importance for photography (Available/Natural)
- Direction of light, Types of light, Color of light, height of light
- Understanding Functions and features of DSLR
- Detail Menu Settings of DSLR camera
- Understanding Lenses
- Focusing & its different methods
- Understanding ISO, Shutter speed & aperture & its application
- Understanding Depth of field
- Understanding Built-in Light meters of DSLR
- Exposure compensation and control
- How to read Histogram
- Color temperature
- White Balance controls
- Composition guidelines
- Local Outing for 4 hours for hands-on experience
(For Online sessions self 4hours Outing to be completed by students as per instructions provided)
Part 2 – Image Post Processing
Duration: 3 Weekend Session (2 Hours/Sessions)
- Concept & need of Image processing
- Understanding the terms used in Photoshop for photography
- Tools used for post processing
- Standard workflow to be followed while post-processing
- The Foundation Photography course guided by Best and Professional mentors.